Tuesday, May 25, 2010

California Trip Part 2

It didn't take me long to figure this place out - this place is crazy! Mom & Dad took me to some place aptly name Goofy's house. Look at my eyes; do I look entertained?

Then Dad goes to show me the washing machine in Mickey's house. I really like the one at home because I can watch it slosh the clothes around, I think Mickey's might have been broken...

We went on some "Small World" ride after that... As you can see by my face, all I could think is "why do all these rides involve sitting in a boat and drifting helplessly downstream?!"

Afterwards it was all cool though, no more worries on this little boys face! It was like stimulation heaven, and I'll probably be singing "It's a small world after all" for weeks.

I sucked on a piece of apple while most everyone else went on Space Mountain, I guess it's not my type of ride.

While you may think I'm a little young for all this, I almost fell asleep on Pirates of the Carribean & The Haunted Mansion. Overall though, I loved it all. This day really wore me out. I didn't know Mom & Dad knew how to play so hard, they're usually so boring at home! It must have been Grandma, Grandpa, Tom & Serena that made the day so fun!


That's my first trip to California. I think it's a good place, for a couple days; I was ready to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment