Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pratt's Utah Trip

Yep, Pratt and Mommy went to Utah from the 12th to the 17th, leaving Daddy all alone (that would be me). I was relegated to evenings filled with no-brainer guy movies and the Wii.

Fortunately they came back with some great pictures

Pratt doing his thing...just kind of sitting there looking cute


Helping Mommy unload the dishes


Early B-day dinner for Mommy at Zupas. Yes, I love the place as much as her, and no, I wasn't there. Non paid shout out to Zupas, if you haven't been there yet GO. It's awesome.


He's lovin' that inflatable B-day cake. Remember when I got the cake? He was sleeping.


The 4 Generation Picture: Great Grandma Hardy, Grandpa Hardy, Mommy, and Pratt!



4 Generation again, including Uncle Nathan and Cousin Elijah

No comments:

Post a Comment